Saturday 15 December 2012

the End

So I guess this is happening.
I dream of skateparks. I dream of skateparks everywhere. I dream of skateparks next to other skateparks.
After dreaming of skateparks I go skate. Having never become a great skater (I'm ok) my love is going to as many different parks as possible.
Rather than start with the first park (which at this point I can't remember if it was Shred Central or Cummer) I'm starting with the trip on which I first started counting.
In aug and sept of 2006 two friends and myself packed into a 2 door Honda Civic and drove from Toronto to Vancouver Island and back. We hit 22 parks in 21 days.
Some old park in Thunder Bay. (dying to get back to TB for their new waterfront park)

The Beautiful Palza @ the Forks in Winnipeg. (we hit this going both ways on the trip.)

Much more to come. Like the rest of this trip. The other 100+ parks I've been to. Injuries, detailed reviews(release the skatepark snob) And my first build.
Spott out.

No comments:

Post a Comment