Thursday 13 June 2013

365 project. The 2 year anniversary of Johnny Canks.

365 project.  The 2 year anniversary of Johnny Canks.

So quick recap. June 13, 2011. Port Dover, Ontario. Neil, Dave and myself. 100th skatepark.

 Doubles line success. Went for victory lap. 
Ouch. 


So today I packed up and drove out there in the rain. I haven't done a boardslide on an angled rail this year so I warmed up a little on the gentle 3 set rail.  Warmed up but I felt very nervous. I had some success so I moved on to the rail that ruined me.
 I tried.....
 ...And I failed...
...And Jazz Hands didn't help.

I even had an adorable photobomber.

But then...
I got it.
 I'll drink to that!
 It's not so scary now.


On the way home I sniffed out this one in Hagersville, ON.
#155.

Further on I spotted some inspirational graffiti which I just felt was appropriate.
 You Are Awesome!
Trust Yourself.

I did get speared in the butt with my now water logged board but I think this was a terrific way to spend day # 164.

No comments:

Post a Comment