Thursday 11 July 2013

July 365 project Awesomeness continues.

July 365 project Awesomeness continues.
Another epic excursion, this time to the Muskokas.
Day 191
 7:30 AM. Haven't even finished my coffee. Brooklin, ON.
Sunderland, ON after I cleaned off all the puddles.
 Went to Beaverton, ON to find the skatepark.
Found where it was.....

Next!
Rocked Huntsville, ON for a while.
Headed into Bracebridge, ON and played SKATE with the locals. They pushed me to do tricks I wouldn't have done a year ago.
Got Tore Up!
Gravenhurst, ON Nice bowled out skate spot.
This is the old park, just for comparison. 
 Bala, ON.
Final Destination. Kaleys cottage.

Day 192. Bala to Pickering.
Silly Faces.
 Does This Thing Fit Me Ok?

Headed to Orillia because someone told me the park had been renovated.  It hadn't.  Orillias park is perfectly situated downtown and right on the waterfront. Unfortunately, it is, hands down, the worst permanent concrete park I've ever been to. Boasting a 3 foot quarter pipe with a foot of vert, this (yet to be) certified piece of suck wound be better replaced with a modular park. (ya gods, what have I just said) It Sucks.

 The flat bottom of the "mini-pipe" is full of permanent bike tire tracks in the concrete.
 The "transition" doesn't even meet smoothly.
 The "coping" sits above the rollout.

Thankfully, Orillia skaters have Souldiers Skate Co.(http://www.souldiersskateco.com/)
This shop has a park and nice staff to help with all your skate needs.
Mini!

Park.
He, he, he. Filmer.
Stopped by my secret spot on the way home and got more mosquito bites in five minuets than I did for the 36 hours I was in Muskoka.

SWAG.
 Awesomer B-day Gift from Kaley and the crew.
 Sweet palm bruise, Bro!
Souldiers Gear!

1 comment:

  1. Plus DMODW part in Video Nasty is out today. How awesome is today!

    ReplyDelete