Monday 8 July 2013

July 365.

July. Into the latter half of the Year of Skate.
Day 182. Happy Canada Day!

 Day 183. Malton yet again.

Day 184. Lawrence and Weston in Toronto.
 Day 185. Douglas Engelbart, the inventor of the computer mouse, has passed.

Another Big Weekend.
 Day 186. Friday morning I dropped my car off for service and bombed this hill, in light rain, while using the GoPro, carrying breakfast.  It was raining on and off, but the timing couldn't have been better.  Traveling - rain. Skatepark - dry. Repeat.
 Bowmanville, ON. Like Pickerings park but worse. Seriously narrow bottleneck in a skatepark.
Orono, ON. Orono park is beautiful. Too bad it's a poorly concived modular park.

 "it was in Bobcaygeon i saw the constellations" The Tragically Hip.  Bobcaygeon, ON. I've now hit all 3 of the City of Kawartha Lakes skateparks.
Killing time near Petroglyphs Provincial Park.
Stayed Over night with friends at Long Lake Lodge.
 Day 187
 Visited Indian River Reptile Zoo on the way home and saw the Gator feeding.(www.reptilezoo.org)
 Going through Peterborough so I might as well hit their skatepark. I've gotten better so I like the park more. That doesn't really make much sense but its true.
Day 188. Had a BBQ. Garrett came over and showed me how to kickflip. I still don't get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment